A nine-week double-blind university study undertaken in 2003 at the Inter-University of Graz, Austria, examined the effects of drinking a variety of waters.
There were four groups:
Group 1. These participants drank FIJI water only.
Group 2. The participants in this group drank tap water.
Group 3. This group drank FIJI water combined with a solution of Sole (a weak solution of water and the Original Himalayan Crystal Salt™.
Group 4. This group drank tap water and a salt solution similar to Sole, but make with ordinary table salt.
Each group was to drink a minimum of 1.5 liters daily of their solution.
The groups were monitored using the IMEDIS System, created in Russia to monitor the health of cosmonauts in space. The system is very much like electrodermal testing and the Quantum Xxroid Conscious Interface Biofeedback System. These machines are NOT accepted in America. The FDA allows them to be used for Biofeedback only. You can guess that since the bottom line in American medicine is profit, that using a simple machine to diagnose and monitor our health would be outlawed.
However, the IMEDIS System has worked well enough for the Russians in their space program that it is still part of their space program.
The IMEDIS System monitors balance, if you’ll allow me to over simplify.
All the participants were measured at the start and measured at the end of the study.
In the study, participants in Group 3, who drank FIJI Water together with the Original Himalayan Crystal Salt™, saw significant positive changes in respiratory, circulatory, organ, connective tissue and nervous system functions, as measured by the IMEDIS System. These participants also reported increases in the quality of sleep, energy and concentration levels, brain activity, sexual activity, weight loss, enhanced consciousness and noticeable nail and hair growth and a few reported that they felt as if their physical and emotional beings were being cleansed.
The group with the next best results was Group 1, who drank FIJI water only.
The other two groups did not improve. In fact, their numbers just got worse and worse.
After reading about this study, I created one of my own. I created three jars of salt solution, using Himalayan Crystal Salt™, Celtic Sea Salt, and ordinary table salt. On the bottom of each was a label telling me which was which. I had my housekeeper mix them up and I began the study.
I could not go any longer than three days on the first bottle. I felt like crud. And I turned it over and saw it was table salt.
The other two, though, I could not tell a difference. I sure could tell the difference between both of these and the table salt, but not between the two. Were I to do a controlled study, I’d make sure that some sort of monitoring was done before and after the study, such as electrodermal testing.
[For a more comprehensive summary of the study findings, read the book Water & Salt – The Essence of Life by Dr. Barbara Hendel and biophysicist Peter Ferreira.]
Click here for instructions on making your own Sole
To make your own sole (so – lay )
1) Find a clean glass jar with a wooden or glass top (not metal). A 16-oz. size is good.
2) Place several crystal salt stones (4-8 depending on the size of jar) into the jar along with enough pure living spring or artesian water (such as the recommended FIJI Artesian water if you have access to it in your area) to fill the jar almost to the top.
3) After about 24 hours, check to see if the crystal stones have dissolved. If they are dissolved completely, add a few more. Keep doing this until the water can no longer dissolve any more salt and some crystal salt stones remain at the bottom of the jar. The water has now reached its 26% “saturation level” and your Sole is ready.
Instructions for taking your Sole
1) Using a plastic, glass or wood measuring spoon (avoid metal), place 1 teaspoon of Sole into a large glass of pure water (preferably FIJI Artesian Water … again, if you have access to this water in your area). If you purchase the 1.5 liter bottles, about ½ the bottle is a good measure. If you have a long, large glass or plastic “dropper” or small baster, you can use it to draw out the Sole close to the bottom of your jar, near the large crystal stones where the Sole concentration is the highest. If that is not practical, you can stir the Sole liquid up with a plastic, glass or wood “stir stick” to equalize the concentration before spooning out your teaspoon of Sole.
2) Take your Sole first thing in the morning when you wake up, on an empty stomach.
3) Maintain this daily rhythm (1-tsp each morning). The energy/information held within its crystalline lattice holds the frequency within your body for at least 24 hours.
4) Avoid common table salt and food made or preserved with it. The Sole and the crystal salt used with your meals will assist in reducing the aggressive effects of the sodium chloride that may still remain in your body. Adding the finely ground crystal salt to any food you consume that used common salt in its canning or manufacture would help to counteract the negative effects of table salt (sodium chloride).
Question: Can I take too much Sole?
Answer: It is estimated that one teaspoon of Sole contains approximately .01 gram of salt. At that concentration it would take 100 teaspoons of Sole to make 1 gram of salt. Some doctors recommend 3-5 grams (3,000-5,000 mg.) of salt a day and aren’t even referring to a quality sea salt. They are referring to common table salt, which is toxic.
You really can’t “overdose” on Original Himalayan Crystal Salt. Remain aware of the many hidden sources of common table salt in processed foods/drinks and do your best to avoid them. Use Original Himalayan Crystal Salt with your meals, cooking & baking. Also, make sure you are drinking enough pure water each day.
Recommended reading: Your Body’s Many Cries for Water, by F. Batmanghelidj, M.D. To order copies of the book, call Global Health Solutions at: (703) 848-2333
Copyright © 2005
International Wellness Directory